Sex is the act of stimulating someone or yourself using either someone or yourself in a sexual fashion. There are two different types of sex. Good sex, and evil sex. The distinction of the two are made by the following criteria:
- What orifice you enter.
- If you have a legal contract to share taxation and property.
- Whether or not you bring a baby to the world.
- If you're a man or not.
- How many people that are involved.
- Which position you use.
- What clothing you wear and how it conforms to your position in society.
- Whether or not you use matching genitalia.