Murder, legally known as "bad guy killing" is when a bad guy kills someone. Usually without being paid taxes to do so. It's very different from "good guy killing", which is legally sanctioned and therefore moral. Murder includes:
- Defending yourself from a good guy.
- A group of crows.
- Killing someone richer than you.
- Whatever the state tells you is or isn't murder.
Sitting inside a fighter jet or similar implement will turn you automatically into a good guy and any killing you do is therefore good guy killing. Provided you didn't steal it. Being a good guy can also be done by:
- Wearing a uniform.
- Having lots of money.
- Only killing marginalised groups of society.
- Using a state-issued weapon.
Saying that Jesus made you do it. Saying that capitalism made you do it.